BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love or Loathe: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

I love wearing bright pink colors on my lips. I loathe when I find a beautiful color, but when I put it on my lips it is gone in a matter of minutes! I have found a solution to that problem!!

I decided to try the new Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm and I absolutely love it! I got the color "Passion." It is a bright fuchsia pink and very pretty! I have to admit I was pretty sceptical of this product, a long-lasting lip color is hard to come by. So when I got home I immediately unwrapped the stain and put it on my lips. I first used the marker like applicator to line my lips, then filled them in like you might with a normal lip liner pencil. I let the stain dry for a few seconds and then just to test it, kissed the back of my hand. I was surprised to find that no color transferred! I was so excited! Pretty, kissable lip color that doesn't budge!

Since I was already impressed with the stain I decided to try step 2, the balm. I love it too! Stain can tend to make your lips look sort of dry, as it settles into any cracks. The balm is very moisturizing and almost has the appearance of a clear gloss over the stain.  Of course I had to try the kiss test again, thinking that the balm would cause the stain to rub off. Nope! The balm is clear, so although it does transfer somewhat, you can't really see the transfer.

Overall I am quite impressed with this product! I have been wearing it on a daily basis, only having to reapply once or twice to get me through the day!I can't wait to go back to the store and buy more shades!

0 comments: